Caring for your Gems
Here are some tips to help your gems look as beautiful as the day you bought them and for as long as possible.
- When taking off your bracelets, try not to tug or pull. Instead, roll your bracelet off your wrist to ensure the elastic doesn't stretch. While I use high quality stretch elastic, it can stretch after some time.
- Put your jewelry on last - after clothes, hair product, make-up and perfume/cologne. This will help to keep your gems away from any chemicals which may negatively affect your gems and metals.
- Remove your gemstone bracelets before any strenuous activity - like the going to the gym, out for a run or bike ride, getting your kids to bed...
- When washing your bracelets, use a soft cloth or brush to gently clean and buff.
- To keep your bracelets and gemstones from scratching or losing their luster, store them in a safe space. Metals should also be kept in a stored pouch or jewelry box to decrease oxidization which causes tarnish or stain.
- Do not expose your jewelry in the sun for too long as it can lose its luster after some time.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.